Monday, December 26, 2011

December 26, 2011

Happy new year! Ha, I like that we go from one holiday to the next.  Well that phone call/ video session was awesome! Crazy, but awesome!

I will let Brother Wagner know, but I think he got kind of upset because Elder Suzarte talked for almost 3 hours.

The new house looks great! Wow, I hardly didn´t reckognize it. And you all look super well! 

Don´t worry about tech difficulties! It was fun seeing and talking with you all. You all look great. I just feel like it wasn´t very personal, the phone call. Maybe in the future we could still do video chat, but in the office with limited people every time. And mom loved the phone call in the week right! It was pretty cool! And it didn´t even bother me! I just fealt great after!

Wow, Rumba is the place to be! Everyone works there! That is way cool!  Tell them Happy new year.

Hey what did daniel say about the spanish and portugues? That was interesting. Because i am somewhat familiar with spanish i could understand him, it was strange and a little dificult, but way cool! What did you all think about the portugues?? Pretty cool huh?! It is a language beautiful.  I think.

Oh the days of stugo and cafe rumba...how weird! Ashley is loving it right?  It really is an awesome part of life, but hectic! It only gets better smash.

You nailed it dad! It is exactly that, the air hockey.

Hope you love everything! Got to go!
 
Love you all,

Elder Bradley J. Dawson




Talking to Bradley!

No comments:

Post a Comment