Monday, February 27, 2012

February 27, 2012

Well hello!!!


Sorry it is so late! But we found out that i will be transfered tomorrow and have been crazy busy all day! We moved up our district party to today, we reached some goals and did churrasco! But that and packing get pretty hectic. But as you can see in the pics, Danusa got baptized this last saturday!! That was great, and i got to give her the Holy Ghost on Sunday.

I have not gotten the packages or anything, but i am looking forward to it :) I am sad to be leaving Elder De Oliveira, but i am exciting to hit the ground running in this new area.

I am really short on time because we have an appointment here in a little bit but i just want to say that i absolutely, with out a doubt love what i am doing. I am really on the Lord´s errand, this is 2 years where i am literally seperated from the world and all it´s distractions to show my love to my Savior through my service. I know that Jesus Christ is at the head of this church. He is the all powerful that directs every action. This is His church real and alive in our days. Many people celebrate Him through the cross. We celebrate a Christ alive, in glory and power that is here in each one of His saints to save the children of our very real God. 

He suffered for us, bleed at every pore, until the very depths of His soul. I will not make His  suffering in vain. Our goal, our divine calling, is to declare these things to all those under the influence of the many distractions and attacks of the enemy.

I know that the Book of Mormon is true. It testifies of Christ in a way so special, so clear, that everyone that reads it with a heart turned to Christ will find their Savior and find peace.
I love you all and am very gratefull for your influences in my life.

Love,

Elder Bradley J. Dawson




No comments:

Post a Comment