Queridinha Famiília,
I am going to start with the pics! The tall red head is Elder Arnow from mesa and with him is Elder Oliveira from Pára. The rest is one helping Rafa hoe is backyard and burn all the leftovers and there are some from the bus station in Porto Alegre. With Elder Lambrechsten and Johnson and Julio Cesar and Arauju. Arauju is still in Ipanema, ha. He is going to end the mission there this transfer with 9 months there. Then there is our District, Me, Elder De Oliveira, Sister Miller and Sister Souza and Elder Costa and De Silva. And the last is Elder De Oliveira and myself 30 minutes ago!
I am glad to hear that everyone is feeling better about Dad´s situation. I think it did as much damage to everyone thinking what it would be like without dad as it did to dad! Everything has been tranquil here. The only question is, what are those poor elders there going to do without all of the rides they get from dad! Ha! Now they know how i feel...joking :)
Wow, one case of legionaries’ disease in AZ all year?? Did you get to meet Dr. House? That would be cool. I just wish i could have been there to see dad loopy on the medicine for once. It has always been mom, daniel or me. Any pictures? voice recordings? funny stories? Mysterious cravings and new recipes, or is that just mom´s thing? ;) You sound like you had vip service over there dad, that is way cool. After all, you were on the board of arrowhead hospital for a few years. So are you just staying inside watching monk all day now? at least pick a good series...ha.
Dland for SmAsh? How cool! That is awesome! One day i am hoping they will build a dland here in porto alegre, I remember little João and Odine saying how they wanted to go so bad( little kids in Bagé, kids of Rafa from the picture). The Mo room should be cool. I don´t know if you know what happened when i went to dland with stugo mom, it involves water balloons and a launcher...that was really stupid, but hilarious. I think we gave Doug a heart attack. Be sure to take a picture of the snow Ashley! Send it here, everyone would like to see snow, they have never seen it here. It is practically a myth.
Wow! Nicole is going to pop any day now! I almost forgot! How cool! I want a pic when it happens :) Have they already decided if they are going to call him Bradley, or Joseph? Either way, i support the use of my name for their little boy. When I show pics for people, they like to see the progression of little man, the ultrasounds.
Wow, that is pretty lucky what happened to Brandon! Oh and I got your letter this week Brandon and Alyssa! Sorry it has been a while since I wrote to anyone, but life is hectic! I will get going on it. You would not believe how many letters I have to write...
Good luck on the rotation Adam! That should be way cool. Hey Dan, how is the new job? Well i guess it isn´t new anymore. And Daniel D, how is that program at Midwestern? Still going to...Guatemala? I forgot where.
So Pelotas is awesome! And excuse me, the name of our ward is Areal. We mostly work in a neighborhood called Dunas. And I am loving it! I could finish my mission here. We are preparing some people to be baptized and finding many others. This Saturday we will have 2! Danuza and Karina, they are both friends of a member, Jessica, who has recently returned to church. Danuza and Karina are both 14 years old. And Karina has already brought 2 cousins to church and we are going to start teaching one, his name is Brendon, he is 12 years old. And another friend of Danuza, Iviani is starting to go to church and talk with us, and Another friend Jessica Silveira. I love this area! ha. I am receiving all the blessings from the work in my previous area.
Samantha- Samantha is 16 years old but is more mature than anyone her age. She went to church this Sunday with us, the 4h time, and loved it. One of the speakers talked about the Book of Mormon and made a challenge to finish in 84 days, with a little map to paint. So we are all doing the challenge! Those that complete it get a special something. But Samantha´s mom is a member inactive of a lot of time. There are six kids and she is the oldest, they all start with the letter S and i am still trying to remember all of the names. But the mom would go to church but when she doesn´t have to work, she has to stay home and care for her husband. Crazy huh. But she is just worried because baptism is a big decision, she thinks that she has to be perfect after and if she sins, it is the end of the world. so we are helping her with that and will hopefully help her to be baptised this month of February.
Daniel is doing splits with us all week, i love it! He is preparing to serve a mission too in November. But he is bugging me to demand Ashley to accept his friend request on Facebook, ha. This is actually the only one I accept. Go ahead and add him on there! His name is Daniel Costa. He has some pictures of us he wants to put up.
I love you all and am so glad that everyone is feeling better! Especially you dad!!
Love, Elder Bradley J. Dawson.
I am going to start with the pics! The tall red head is Elder Arnow from mesa and with him is Elder Oliveira from Pára. The rest is one helping Rafa hoe is backyard and burn all the leftovers and there are some from the bus station in Porto Alegre. With Elder Lambrechsten and Johnson and Julio Cesar and Arauju. Arauju is still in Ipanema, ha. He is going to end the mission there this transfer with 9 months there. Then there is our District, Me, Elder De Oliveira, Sister Miller and Sister Souza and Elder Costa and De Silva. And the last is Elder De Oliveira and myself 30 minutes ago!
I am glad to hear that everyone is feeling better about Dad´s situation. I think it did as much damage to everyone thinking what it would be like without dad as it did to dad! Everything has been tranquil here. The only question is, what are those poor elders there going to do without all of the rides they get from dad! Ha! Now they know how i feel...joking :)
Wow, one case of legionaries’ disease in AZ all year?? Did you get to meet Dr. House? That would be cool. I just wish i could have been there to see dad loopy on the medicine for once. It has always been mom, daniel or me. Any pictures? voice recordings? funny stories? Mysterious cravings and new recipes, or is that just mom´s thing? ;) You sound like you had vip service over there dad, that is way cool. After all, you were on the board of arrowhead hospital for a few years. So are you just staying inside watching monk all day now? at least pick a good series...ha.
Dland for SmAsh? How cool! That is awesome! One day i am hoping they will build a dland here in porto alegre, I remember little João and Odine saying how they wanted to go so bad( little kids in Bagé, kids of Rafa from the picture). The Mo room should be cool. I don´t know if you know what happened when i went to dland with stugo mom, it involves water balloons and a launcher...that was really stupid, but hilarious. I think we gave Doug a heart attack. Be sure to take a picture of the snow Ashley! Send it here, everyone would like to see snow, they have never seen it here. It is practically a myth.
Wow! Nicole is going to pop any day now! I almost forgot! How cool! I want a pic when it happens :) Have they already decided if they are going to call him Bradley, or Joseph? Either way, i support the use of my name for their little boy. When I show pics for people, they like to see the progression of little man, the ultrasounds.
Wow, that is pretty lucky what happened to Brandon! Oh and I got your letter this week Brandon and Alyssa! Sorry it has been a while since I wrote to anyone, but life is hectic! I will get going on it. You would not believe how many letters I have to write...
Good luck on the rotation Adam! That should be way cool. Hey Dan, how is the new job? Well i guess it isn´t new anymore. And Daniel D, how is that program at Midwestern? Still going to...Guatemala? I forgot where.
So Pelotas is awesome! And excuse me, the name of our ward is Areal. We mostly work in a neighborhood called Dunas. And I am loving it! I could finish my mission here. We are preparing some people to be baptized and finding many others. This Saturday we will have 2! Danuza and Karina, they are both friends of a member, Jessica, who has recently returned to church. Danuza and Karina are both 14 years old. And Karina has already brought 2 cousins to church and we are going to start teaching one, his name is Brendon, he is 12 years old. And another friend of Danuza, Iviani is starting to go to church and talk with us, and Another friend Jessica Silveira. I love this area! ha. I am receiving all the blessings from the work in my previous area.
Samantha- Samantha is 16 years old but is more mature than anyone her age. She went to church this Sunday with us, the 4h time, and loved it. One of the speakers talked about the Book of Mormon and made a challenge to finish in 84 days, with a little map to paint. So we are all doing the challenge! Those that complete it get a special something. But Samantha´s mom is a member inactive of a lot of time. There are six kids and she is the oldest, they all start with the letter S and i am still trying to remember all of the names. But the mom would go to church but when she doesn´t have to work, she has to stay home and care for her husband. Crazy huh. But she is just worried because baptism is a big decision, she thinks that she has to be perfect after and if she sins, it is the end of the world. so we are helping her with that and will hopefully help her to be baptised this month of February.
Daniel is doing splits with us all week, i love it! He is preparing to serve a mission too in November. But he is bugging me to demand Ashley to accept his friend request on Facebook, ha. This is actually the only one I accept. Go ahead and add him on there! His name is Daniel Costa. He has some pictures of us he wants to put up.
I love you all and am so glad that everyone is feeling better! Especially you dad!!
Love, Elder Bradley J. Dawson.
Eldes Dawson, Arnow and Pára
Helping Rafa hoe his backyard
Elders Dawson, Johnson and Lambrechsten
Elders Dawson and Arauju (Ipanema Companion)
Elder De Oliveira, Elder Dawson, Sister Miller, Sister Souza, Elder Costa and Elder De Silva
Elder De Oliveria
No comments:
Post a Comment