Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January 9, 2012

Here is the one for the blog:
Dear Family!
Well i am not sure how they are doing transfers there, but it is every 6 weeks for us and ours is a week from tomorrow...just one more week.

We had interviews with President Swenson this past week. He thanked me a lot for what i am doing. He and Sister Swenson are the best, they are always smiling and have something nice/inspiring to say. I gave them one of the boxes of skittles i have, got 2, and told them not to tell anyone. They liked it because they had to drive to Pelotas that night still. Unfortunately, they go home in june, july. So i will say goodbye to them, and you can say hello! They are from Utah.

Mexico sounds awesome! The beach, how weird! I bet Miley and Anya are loving it thouroughly. Send them a hug and kiss for me, they sound so grown up. It scares me sometimes!

Hey i got that email from papa sent from his ipad! How cool! It sounds like apple is taking over the world officially. Even ashley has an iphone now, how strange. What is the car situation with her? She didn´t really get a scion right? That would be ridiculous. And i´m guessing ashley just got mad because i shot down the idea. Love ya sis!

Wow, politics. I have always had a interest in politics. Really, i think it is the biggest temptation, to talk politics, especially because lots of the people here like to try and talk about what is going on there with me. I just change the conversation. It is sad most of the time because they say some crazy stuff.... Keep me updated on who wins! I will probably hear, but the election is in november right?

Mom, there are some parts here that really look like mexico, but some key differences. There are junglish areas here. I have not been wanting to scare you...but some of the snakes are pretty cool! :) Just kidding, i haven´t seen that many...

I haven´t been hearing alot about drug problems here. Mostly in Rio de Janeiro...that place is messed up, really beautiful, but very scary. They only talk about the nice beautiful part, which is small, but it is full of favelas and every type of iniquidade.

So it is just a tad, tidbit late, but Happy Birthday Alyssa and Ellianna!!! Parabems pra vocês!Parabems
pra vocês! Parabems Alyssa e Ellianna, Parabems pra Vocês!!! Let me guess...Alyssa just got 29, 30??? pfff and Ellianna got 2?

I´m glad you two are feeling well. I just have one request, a start: start stretching in the morning and night, just 10 minutes. It will help alot.

Torrin is so lucky...i love Elder Bednar´s talks.

We usually leave a little early to get some lessons in sunday morning, dad. then we have lunch in our area and we get a ride with the van that goes to pick people up. But sunday is a challenge for our work here.

Are your missionaries getting alot of attention because of this campaign dad? I would love it here.

So do you guys remember Vanderlei? that little man that always tickles me, well he brought his girlfriend to church yesterday and asked me to marry them, ha. I agreed but said that i don´t think i can here in Brasil. I brought them to the Bishops office and left them talk to him. hey i would love to marry them! But i don´t think i can...well i know i can´t.

So this same Marcelo, simone and erika are hard to get ahold of, but we gave them a Book of Mormon a few days ago and they loved it, when Marcelo wasn´t in the room Simone told us that is a miracle, usually Marcelo ignores everything to do with religion, but he is accepting well and really likes us.

Well i don´t have a ton of time today, so sorry this letter is so bad!

Love you all!
Elder Bradley J. Dawson

No comments:

Post a Comment