Heyyyyyyy family ( heyyyyyyy brother.-name that show)
Haha, yes Vanderlei is dead serious about me marrying him and his girlfriend. It is quite funny. He always sits next to me at church and I will show him pictures of eternal marriage and the temple and he gets really excited and wants to keep looking at them for 5 minutes at a time. He points to the man and says that he should be shorter and its him, and then the women is his girlfriend. He is an awesome little man....but unfortunately I will not be seeing much more of him here in the future....because I am being transferred!!!WOO There it is, the big news. I don´t know where I am going, but I am getting a bus for Porto Alegre tomorrow morning at 8. I believe I will be staying around Porto Alegre because if I were to be transferred to somewhere down here, I would get on a bus for Pelotas. But either way, I am way excited. Sad to be leaving these people, but way cool neh?(neh is a brasilian thing).
Before I forget, we went to Pelotas this past friday for a special conference with President and Sister Swenson and Elder Godoy who is a member of the area here in Brasil. It was amazing and incredibly spiritual. One of the things I loved the most was what he said about the people around us. How is it that we were born and chosen to go and do the things we are doing? Jumping up and down saying (me, me me!!!) I don´t think so. But that same war in heaven, the great meetings of testimony, we were with one another, we were established in our armies in that moment. I have already testified and taught with these missionaries around me, and all of you! I liked this a lot.
Yes- we left a Book of Mormon with Marcelo, Simone, and Erika. We actually passed by and Simone wasn´t there, but Marcelo and Erika (who is in love with me, she is a funny old lady) said they couldn´t read because Simone has been hogging it! She takes it to work and every other place. But we gave them another and read with them, they are liking it a lot, but still waiting for a sure answer. We couldn´t visit again because Marcelo is sick. I am sad I will not be able to help them more due to the transfer.
It is funny that you all got the flu, because it is going around here too. And no mom, I am not sick! ha. It seems like when dad gets sick it is worse than the rest of us, but we get sick more. Interesting. How sad it is that Adam only gives family visits when they are sick...kidding!
Happy Martin Luther King Day! Is it today? I don´t know how I can celebrate it...but I will find something.
Wow! Tell Brother Hunter, Vaverik, and Jane hi for me! That is awesome that they are visiting. Probably enjoying a break from the snow and icy roads. They can keep on visiting, because all of the nieces and nephews are keeping close to me! That grand kids room will be awesome! Can´t wait to see some pics of it! The door should have sound effects when you open it and it automatically turns on some lights. That would be way cool.
Well tell those Daniel, Liz, Brandon, and Alyssa hi back! I got that present from Brandon this week at the conference! And I know Brandon has been waiting for this news for at least 3 weeks so...the scorpions died, and no, they didn´t eat the cricket...but I got a good kick out of it! It would have been really cool actually. Although missionaries can't have pets...I would set it loose to create a new bread with the creatures here.
Yikes...mom, it has been so long since I have written a lot of my friends. I am in trouble. But I have pics to send too!
Monk- never watched it and never wanted to! House is way better any ways. I know I am impartial, but it is true! And I seem to remember Allyssa liking a spanish show called Chaves. That is way popular here! Am I right? You should look it up. I have just seen the characters.
If I am going to have the car when I get back then I would like a 2012 Rolls-Royce. Thanks!
Hope you all are doing well! Look around you and think who you can start talking to about the gospel. Then make a plan! Your missionaries will love you.
SO you will find out where I am going in one week!! WOoo! I am guessing Porto Alegre zona sul(south zone) again.
Love you all!!
Elder Bradley J. Dawson
No comments:
Post a Comment