Hey Family!
Wow, life is pretty busy as you can imagine. But I am loving it! Wouldn´t trade it for anything. And more than anything, I am loving this area and our branch. And our zone too! This is a great opportunity!
Wow, life is pretty busy as you can imagine. But I am loving it! Wouldn´t trade it for anything. And more than anything, I am loving this area and our branch. And our zone too! This is a great opportunity!
Kyle, You are the man! I know that you are going to love the mission. It is the best place for you to be and although we help people to find Christ, we find Him ourselves, just a little more, every day. I know you will be an awesome missionary.
Ashley your prom pics were really great! You looked beautiful! You look like a woman already. And you are lucky, i have never been to ahso!
Wow, club 33 mom! That is pretty cool. Did you take pictures? Were you allowed to take pictures?? I would have loved that place. I think i am turning into a Doug Evans...ha! Did they have a bunch of historicall disney stuff? What was there??? Tell Waddie hi. I recently got a letter from her.
Happy bday Zander man!! 3 years old?! Bah, i am not eve3n going to recognize the kid when i get home! Does he have a bike?
Wow, Tyler gives hope to all missionaries, ha. I feel like he got home yesterday!! Parabens cara!!
Going to the Temple with the Elders tomorrow sounds like a great idea! Oh i miss the Temple sooo much! I was wondering when the next temple trip here is. I want to go again with President and Sister Swenson before they leave.
Ha, maybe i don´t have to do anything special on my birthday! There is a part member, recent convert family in our branch that apparently loves me because they made lasagna for us 2 days ago and are going to get some pizza and ice cream for me tomorrow, i denied and denied, but they want to! I don´t know if you have seen the pizza here...but it is something else. I will take a picture.
Daniel Costa is a good kid and really amazing.
Oh and daylight savings time ended about 3 weeks ago. it is 4:51 right now.
So this week we were able to have some success! Oh and i did my first baptismal interview with Alan! That was a special exérience. He was baptized on saturday. And while I was there in Belem Novo on splits I had some funny experiences. Lets just say that some girls started talking to us on one end of the bus stop and by the time they got their bus I had my feet half way off the other end...yeah. One day you can read my journal to see all the crazy things that happened there. Like about the Jehovas witness which is weird because usually they evade us.
We started teaching a really special famil; Edson, Regina and Gabriela,8. It was interesting, we were melting on Saturday. As we passed by this house I remembered that we had done a contact there, the car was there too. So we knocked and entered! It was great! Not only because it was the only house in the neighborhood with air conditioning, but the family was very receptive and we are currently praying for them to remember to pray, and read the Book of Mormon. If they do this then they will receive a n answer for sure!
Another person is Adão...or Adam. His wife, who was a member died 9 years ago and he was going to be baptised but moved and lost contact....and we bumped into him :) Really we were helping a new Argentinian Elder break his fear of street contacts and it was his contact! He was way excited and hasn´t had a problem since :)
Our district and zone mtgs are every tuesday, if we don´t have another meeting. We prepair and train the missionaries on something there.
I love you all and I really have to go due to time!
Love, Elder Bradley J. Dawson
PS. Enjoy the map of our area! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment