Hey there!!
Yes, this area reminds me a little of mexico too, but still has something way different. And the humidity , mom, don´t even mention it haha. You can take a shower, but never dry off! Ha, it is the most incredible thing i have ever seen! But it rained a bit this week and since it is not getting so hot! We only wear our suits for special meetings or conferences and winter, other than that you would just melt right out of it, ha.
Yes, i am in a branch now, but it is very strong and so so so very close to turning into a ward. I love this place.
Wow! I just showed Elder Oliveira the picture of all the snow and he couldn´t believe it! I couldn´t believe it! Hey, but winter is coming up here shortly for me :) But i think i have been mutated by the sun here, the slightest cold, and i´m freezing! Oh well, just got to adapt again. It is a different world here because no one has air conditioning. So the heat is normal!
Bah, that is way cool that Tyler is now a married man, so fast too! Ha maybe i´ll get lucky too!
Thanks for all of the bday wishes! I got daniel and liz´s package when i got in this area haha. Thanks guys! I know you wanted all of the boncy balls to go everywhere, but it didn´t work! :) Oh and mom, i loved the taffy from dland!!! For my bday a recent convert, Ana Paula, and her family bought two huge pizzas and cake! It was way good. The pizza here is completley different. We had Chicken heart, 4 cheese, roots of...something, and 5 other types! They even sang happy birthday in english, haha. Love that family. I will send pics this next week, this computer doesn´t have the input i need.
Hey can you give a big hug to the Kormans and Evans!! I loved the poster!! We will have to hang out when i get back. Who knows, go to dland.
Alexandra Lundberg is engaged?! I never even got a dear john!!! And the worst, i am getting this news from my parents, ugh. Well so much for my plan B, ha! Congrats Alexandra!! I am still expecting that dear john...and those cookies that never got to the mtc ha, i know you ate them.
Oh the hunger games! The Jogos Vorazes! I have been seeing posters on the busses for that! Go see it mom! it looks way good! But enders game will be better for sure. Those books were epic.
Tunel verde is the name of our work area, the name of the neighborhood where we work is Ponta Grossa and Chapeu do Sol. They are super good areas to work. We found many new people to teach, and are anxious to acompany them!
The Edson family is reading, we just had to help them a little with prayer. And we met a new couple that is really amazing. Their names are Cristiano and Daiana. They are not married, but want to! It was a street contact two weeks ago and we passed today, when we marked, and it was great! Super open! Just a hard schedul to accompany them.
Alright, this is for all the men in the family. I am working towards more baptisms. When you find people, what is the best way to take them until baptism? I beleive it is accompaning them daily or every other day to really receive an answer and visits with members.. any ideas? It can be short an dsimple!
I love you all and will fill you in on things to come! The other internet place was closed and we are going to work!!
Com Amor!
Elder Bradley J. Dawson
No comments:
Post a Comment