Thursday, May 17, 2012

May 14th Letter. Our Apologies! We just realized that we forgot to post Bradley's letter on Monday. The pics he referenced were not attached...maybe next week.


Hey Family!

So we talked on the phone yesterday, but here we go again!
 
Really quick, Elder Bezerra is being transfered and will train, I passed the message along dad. He thought it was pretty funny! I will be helping a new zone leader get the hang of things too. Lets see how many people we can get to baptism this transfer!
 
I think I have gained a little weght mom, but I am not so sure. It is a goal of mine to lose some weight too.
 
We do our baptisms in a pool made of heavy plastc and a metal frame that we have to set up and take down every time. A chapel with a font will be a blessing :) and a water heater! We were by the side boiling water and throwing it in for 2 hours. Iara can´t enter into cold water with some health issues she has.
 
The family is so big that I got to talk just a little with everyone! But I was fine with that. The phone call isn´t for me, it was for you ha. Oh and I was using that cool yellow tie you sent. The problem with the phone call and the internet, neither was cable, they were both wireless with a bad antenna, the next time I will use cable, sorry!
It was incredible to hear the little ones talking to me! Miley was practically having a conversation with me! That was way cool. And Anya too. Alexander too! Everyone is different! Did Zander find a puma in the forest?
 
How was that movie you girls saw? still have a running list of what I need to see? I don´t know that I will have alot of time to see movies after the mission, but it will be fun.
 
And I am not needing anything! I am set. Maybe a recipe for chili, that would be fun to make for a family night with some investigators.
 
How was it talking to Thiago? He loved it.
 
I hope you all like the pictures! They are pretty good I thought. The two youngest men are Bruno and Renato that were baptized. I baptized Thiago and Estefani so we decided that Elder Bezerra would baptize Iara.
 
Well don´t be sad, but we talked yesterday, and I am short on time! I hope you like the pics! Especially with me eating the chcken heart ;) so good. I will make a yummy churrasco for you all when I get back!  Oh and the hello kitty thing is Ana Paula´s bday party, we went to sing happy bday and left! She is the daughter of Iara.
 
Tell Ashley  I love her.
 
Eu amo vocês!
Elder Dawson

No comments:

Post a Comment