(Bradley sent three photos, but we can't get them to upload right now. We will try again later and send a facebook notice when we get them up)
Querida Família,
Sorry for the late email. But Ponta Grossa is pretty small and the internet places decided to close yesterday. We just had to use the computer of a member yesterday to let you all know and send our letter to president Castro.
I would really like to continue serving as long as possible. I will get the dates down right and let you all know. I know that you all wanted to pick me up, and I can´t interfere with Ashley´s graduation, so I am praying that there will not be any scheduling conflicts. I am sure President Castro would allow me to do this. Just have to wait and check on my visa. Because I delayed just a little bit to get it, I think I will be able to stay just a little longer. woooooo!!! :) Smile mom! :D
Thiago is great! Despite some problems created by others, he is being very strong and faithful. Wow! I love this guy. But wow, I can´t believe some of the things that I hear and see that people say and do to him. But I am very excited to see Thiago serving a mission, I love that guy. He will be an excellent missionary.
Happy Bday Brandon and Miley! Miley should be starting kindergarten right? That should be exciting! The new generation is growing up so fast. And Brandon with 27 already??? wow! HA! Everyone is getting so old. This is weird. Don´t get mad Brandon, just think of Adam or Nicole...they are way older than you!
Congrats Daniel!!! Wow, that is awesome that you got into Midwestern!! And your new little baby sounds like he is big and healthy! I thoroughly enjoyed the picture of you and Liz, in my photo album I have the picture of you and Liz at the grand canyon, everyone loves that. They think that I am you. It is kinda funny.
Wow, so Kyle is off! These next few weeks will be the fastest and slowest of his life! He will love it.
Congrats on the athletic management team Ash! Are they still doing the dodgeball tourney?? Always put school work in front of your other responsibilities. Mr Evans would agree.
Oh, give bishop Edwards a hug for me, I miss that guy.
To become a ward we need to have about 70 people in the sacrament mtg every week for three trimestres, 18 full time tithing payers of the higher priesthood, and some little things. Recently the attendance in our branch has fallen...no one is doing their visits. Temple visits are rare on the mission. But with a phone call to president, we can visit with a family easily .
Our next transfer is on the seventh of August.
Elder Singelo is working on some assignments elsewhere in our zone, so now I am with Elder Childs in my area. I can´t explain all of the details, but Elder Childs is my new companion for now! I love the guy. He is from Mississipi and I am his 3rd companion. We are having a really good experience.
With all of this confusion we are still trying to find some more work in our area. I know that the Lord has someone out there that needs our visits and is ready to be baptized, we just have to find them.
We played soccer as a zone yesterday at that campground and a brother did churrasco. It was awesome! I think it is something in the air. The more time I stay here, the better I get. At our english class I teach portuguese to Sister Wrigley, who is serving in Belem Novo. That is being neat for me.
The life of a missionary is excellent. I don´t know if there are really any words that can describe it. I love it. I simply adore my life. It is going to be hard focusing on things like school and work while at home. I hope to always be able to donate myself to the service of the Lord, in whatever form it may be.
I love you all,
Elder Bradley Joseph Dawson
No comments:
Post a Comment