![]() |
| Elders Dawson & Singelo with Leonell & Francielly |
Happy Segunda-Feira!!
Well it sounds like Kyle´s talk was excellent! This is going to be a time of many emotions for him, but he will find much peace and tranquility in the Lord. Oh, and he will love the CTM (or MTC for you all). From the pictures, Kyle looks taller and more broad in the shoulders, and Allison or Ashley (I don´t know which) has transformed into a beautiful young women! What is this??? I hardly even recognized her! She is so big now....14 years old...I am getting old. I remember them as babies. I enjoyed all of the pictures, thank you. Elliana is way different too. When I left she was a newborn, but now she looks like a toddler. She looks a lot like Allysa (from brandon). And those eyes of theirs are crazy blue!
Congrats on the new car Adam and Allyssa! But I expect you two to fill it up with lots of nieces and nephews for me. What sense does that many seats make if they are empty? Let´s go!
Wow, that is awesome that Abby is so close to going on a mission! I always said that she would get married before that happened, but she is actually doing it! Congrats, the missionary field is needing more dedicated service.
Ashley is an excellent youg lady. She deserves the extra miler award.
Congrats on the baptism Dad! That is awesome! Tell your Elders congrats for me.
If Dad is getting sun spots and things like that, after the mission I am going to be toast...
Hey, is it true that a general authority died? ELder Packer? An investigator was telling me that it post on the news that someone from our church died.
So this week we have had a lot of progress with Leonell and Francielly, they are with us in the picture. They are accepting everything very well. In splits, visited them with Thiago this week. It was very cool because Leonel was able to ask him about his baptism and everything. Thiago told him that this time it was very real and there was definetly a difference. I love seeing my converts firm and bearing testimony! ahh!! Best feeling ever. Leonel and Francielly went to church yesterday and said that they loved it. We were able to mark a family night with Leonel and Francielly in the house of Renan and Deise for tonight. President José, branch president, will be there too. This is going to be a great family! Wow, I want to see their sealing in the temple. We will plan a day to visit the temple with them.
Thiago is the young single adult masculine coordenador. He has already given his first class and done two activities. Way cool! And he is doing splits with us a lot. Let´s see if we can prep him for the mission. Elder Schardosim.
Alright, I have a serious subject for you all. An extra transfer. I don´t know how it will work out because of Ashley´s graduation and everything. I don´t know if it would work out. The next transfer would probably end at the end of May. What is the census? Are you wanting to pick me up?
So, this week we had a lot of work but a lot of our focus was on some things to do with our zone too. We did splits with Elder Alves and Elder Garner. Elder Garner stayed with me in our area. It was pretty cool.
Not many people went to church this past week. The work is always good, but we are really trying to find those people that are prepared.
How is everyone at home? Anything new from the ward? President Hall should be loving the mission! I pick up the letters for all of the missionaries in our zone and see all of the new guys getting a bunch of letters just thinking to myself. Yeah...I give it 6 months haha. It is sad, but true.
Today for p-day our zone is going to play soccer. That should be pretty cool!
It is pretty cold here! The humidity is the worst. We put newspaper in our shoes to take in all of the humidity. It gets a lot too!
I love you all! I am very gratefull that my family is serving the Lord and always puts Him first. I am waiting for some of your missionary experiences now!
Com Amor,
Elder Dawson

No comments:
Post a Comment