Hello Family,
I am loving Elder Childs. He is an exellent person and I am grateful to have him as a companion. It is really fun, we are always laughing.
Dad, your Elders are not using nametags!! What is this?! ha, that was the first thing I saw, that and the fact that you have gotten skinnnier. Way cool, congrats.
So I will tell you all something scary, no, on the second hand, I will wait a week. It is nothing to do with health or my well being in any way. But next week you may have a surprise.
That is way cool that Thiago got to talk to you all! He is an awesome guy. And will be a great Elder!
Torrin is out 8 months! How cool! Is he having fun in Costa Rica?
We have meetings with the stake president every month. It helps out a lot. Something important is a mision plan from every ward, including goals from every organization. I´m talking goals for members coming back, baptisms, splits, referrals, the missionary work is flying in a ward that is doing this here.
When I tell people that my ward at home has 2 elders quorums and 2 or 3 nurseries they go crazy! It is all thanks to the med students! But it is way cool, I loved having them in our ward, they were all very good examples for the young men, especially on the mission.
Right, so I think that my normal arrival date would be april 17th or 18th, but if I extend it would be the 22nd or 23rd of may, but I will get a few exact dates for later on. So what do you think? The day before Ashley´s graduation?
Well dad, I will be in your footsteps, with all of the sun I am getting here and I have already gotten in Mexico. It is just a matter of time until I get skin cancer.
To answer a question, yes, I am home sick for Elder Singelo, I miss that guy a bunch. He was a great companion, but let´s see what happens, maybe he will be my comp again here in a little bit...it all depends on the missionary count after some possible changes this week.
To vote in the general election, that would be cool to do. If I can, I will send a signature to get a ballot.
I like the sound of that package you are sending!! Lots of ties right?! :)
So this week we have been receiving a ton of referrals which is really cool. We are changing our mode of work to try and contact all of them.
Leonell and family went to church yesterday! We will be marking his baptism soon.
Well I love you all. I am very grateful for this gospel in my life. Without a doubt it is true. It is sad to see the other people here who just won´t do what we ask or don´t have the desire. That is the hardest thing as a missionary, the sons and daughters of God rejecting these things that are so clear and simple.
Love, Elder Bradley J. Dawson
No comments:
Post a Comment