Well you are all pretty curius to know what I was talking about last week...Well I had an idea as to what would happen on this transfer, but now it is official. Elder Child´s will be transfered and will turn a senior. While we were in splits with some members doing some visits to the young men last night, I got a call from President Castro. I will make a long story short, I have been called as the new assistent to President Castro. My new companion is Elder Tolentino is from Saõ Paulo. This new calling will be a challenge but a great opportunity to serve many Elders and Sisters. I am in the office already to discuss some topics of the mission, then I will go back to Túnel Verde to get my bags and I will come back tomorrow morning early to help get all of the missionaries, train them and help with the transfer.
Congrats on wedding anniversaryNicole and Dan! And congrats on med school daniel! Everyone sounds great at home, including Lucy!
Well I have got some awesome news! Leonel was baptised on friday! He received the Holy Ghost and the Aaronic Priesthood this Sunday. It was a very special night. The are so full of questions and were very prepared for the Gospel. Francielle, Leonel´s wife, shared her testimony this sunday about the converstion process and how in one year they will be happily sealed in the temple!! WOOOO!!!! I love the mission. The water was freezing, but after the baptism, we didn´t feel anything but warmth. It was a very special night. Elder Childs was starting to get really sick, so we hurried and went home. He got a fever of 103 so we went to the hospital the next day. That was interesting, they wouldn't let me stay with him and didn´t trust me when I said that I was acting as his translator. So it took them trying to help him a few times before they called me. That was fun! While there I met some sisters from the church. One of them just got bck from GILBERT AZ! That was cool! She is married and lives there. She works in the cafetiria in the Mesa Temple. I told her that she has probably seen you all their several times! She gave me some 5 gum, haha, that was a very weird experience. Elder Childs is doing much much better. Swine flu is rampant here, so we are being extra careful.
So many good things are happening! There are so many things happening, I don´t know where to begin! My new pday will be on Saturday, so send me an email before then.
I don´t think that I will be able to stay an extra transfer on the mission because of my visa. I am missing just a few days to stay the whole time. If you all would like to get me on the mission, that would be cool. But I don´t want to get in the way of your schedules. Let me know what happens!
I got Nicole and Dan´s letters :) Thanks!!
I am so very grateful for this time on the mission. Another Elder Told me how much time I have left on the mission...I got very scared. I love this time of my life. Full time is so good. I can´t imagine life focusing on things like school. But family will be good :)
Eu amo vocês!
Elder Dawson
No comments:
Post a Comment