Opah!
Believe it or not, we say that a lot!
Well the transferencia is today! Elder Jùlio César is going away, it is a sad day, he says Oi for the last time. We don´t know where he is going, but we are pretty sure that it is in Porto Alegre. Our zone is having major changes actually. They are closing the zone leader´s area... and 6 of our 10 missionaries in this zone are leaving. So this should be exciting! I am really going to miss Elder Julio. He is a great guy, for a Mineiro. Mineiro means he is from minus gerais.
Dland sounds like it was awesome, but you did have to wait a little longer, ha! I have decided that I am only going to dland when one of my kids breaks something or has surgery...I aint waiting in those lines!
Trunk or treat coming up, legal! The chili sounds amazing, it makes a lot of time that I have ate chili...this sentence makes sense in Portuguese. But they don´t celebrate Halloween, well not really. Some of the stores are selling some costumes and things but my companion says that kids don´t go door to door getting candy. But they have Dia das Bruxas. Which is day of the witches. It is a day of some parties but not really popular. But we will see when it gets here! It is really really weird that Halloween is already here, it feels like May...June, somewhere around there.
Thanks dad! The flash drive is great; I am going to get some pics on from my email today. And zebra refills would be awesome.
Do it! Start studying Portuguese, it is a language really beautiful. And you would be able to understand all the Spanish and they can only get a little of what you’re saying! Ha! It will be awesome talking with Torrin, Bentz, Parker, all of those Spanish speakers. But I have been dreaming more in Portuguese as of late, well I am remembering them now.
I bet your missionaries there are loving this media campaign, I wish they had something like that here!
Church is in the national spotlight? Mitt Romney running again? Is it that time already? When is the election?
And yes, we walk through a lot of country area. And this week got hot and humid! Wow, ha, I have already gained my stripes...tan/burn lines from my white shirt. And I am not sure how long a package takes to get there because I don´t know when they arrive there in the office but I think it is 3 to 4 weeks, something like that? And Christmas...you are already planning for Christmas??
Bentz is in the Field! Woo! It is so exciting seeing how many missionaries we have serving from our ward. He should convert Diego and Maria while he is up there.
So I am guessing Ashley is super busy right now! Tell her to have fun! This should be a hectic...but good time in her life. Oh and that all the Brasilians love her name, they say it is really pretty.
When is the big move of Dan and Nicole? Oh and I love those pictures they are sending! I am using some of them for my agenda; I glue the pictures and after pass plastic over them.
How could you do this to me....you got rid of the big shaggy rug??? I don´t think you understand, that was my bed and workout area.
Tiago- So we postponed his baptismal date and have to work really slowly with him, he is really smart, but really really busy. He is running a business, working at the prison, and building his own house with any spare time. But we helped him Saturday with some construction, we moved a lot a lot of dirt in the hot hot sun, but it was fun! I felt really weird in normal clothes. We got to talk and meet some more of his family too.
Marcelina- Marcelina is from the church menonita, Mennonites? But she doesn´t really agree with a lot of things there and has been telling all the members there that she is receiving those young men with ties and white shirts in her house, ha. She has mas ou menos 55 anos and always researches our lessons using the Book of Mormon and the bible.
Well I got to go but just letting you all know that I love life and love what I am doing! Pedi e recebereis, bate e servos a aberto.
Elder Bradley J. Dawson
No comments:
Post a Comment