Monday, November 14, 2011

November 14, 2011

Querida Família,


Ha, Saudades seria melhor, o pai. O trabalho em Bagé está...indo. Estamos passando algumas probleminhas, mas por tudo, sobrepujaremos. I hope google translate gets that!

Mom has a countdown until the Christmas call?? Why?! It is so far away! But i can´t believe that we are already half way through November. Thanksgiving is coming up?? Weird! I will have to get a chicken or something here to celebrate. Is all the fam going over to the house? Or will they be doing work still? Talvez you can have the new party in Nicole and Dan´s new house :). Yup, I just volunteered them from Brasil, ha! The Rudolph express...I don´t know! Are you going to continue going to rumba or go to fogo da chão!? Kidding, that place is ridiculously good and expensive. Hey tell Brother Lundberg that we now have some thing in common, I love that flan pudding thing now. I remember him always saying how much he loved it. They have a lot of it here. I usually had it a few times a week when I was serving in Porto Alegre. But this past week I found a lagarta in my dessert! You will have to look that one up.
 
But i have not gotten any details about the phone call yet, but I heard that they are changing it to one phone call on mother´s day now...Kidding!

Happy Birthday Dad! Yesterday...but happy Bday! Feliz anniversario! And for Daniel this week! Vocês são os melhores. Eu sou grato para ter família e exemplos como vocês. Vocês devem ir a uma loja brasileira para comprar Guaraná! é uma bebida muita boa. Ouvi dizer que alguns lugares tem ela. 

Tell all of my friends at Rumba hi for me! Tyler start up working there again?

Don´t worry, I am letting all of those (brother in laws) know that they are still at the bottom of the standard I have already set up. 

And this saturday we will not be having those baptisms, we just have to keep working through some things. But I will tell Tiago hi for you all, he asks about you all alot. 

Ha, Mom I knew you would read the letter I sent Ashley! Let´s be honest, I should probably filter all of my letters I send out knowing you will get your hands on them :). And a helmet might help protect me from those crazy birds, but it would look rather ridiculous! 

So it sounds like my Companian at Christmas time will be pretty lucky...if i liberate a few things. If only I was with Elder Júlio! Ha, I really do miss that guy alot. I got to talk to him the other day and it was awesome, he is serving up in Porto Alegre in a neighborhood called Cristal. He is having a lot of success! I am very happy for him. Maybe one day I will visit him in Minus Gerais. 

Oh and Mom, you can go ahead and keep speaking Spanish to me! I understand, ha! The other day I got to talk to this women from Uruguai and she was speaking Spanish, I understood about everything. 

I am sorry I already forgot, but where did Brandon and Alyssa move? By the mall right? Wow, home is a foreign world...I am getting really frustrated with English right now, sorry! It is taking forever to type and correct. What movie did you guys see? Oh and what are the 3 movies Daniel is going to see? Still have that list going mom?

Zander with a new tricycle! Way cool! I bet he will get even better at escaping now, ha.
 
Ellianna is huge now! Those pics I got from Daniel are great, but it was way weird looking at her all big! 

Everyone loves looking at those ultrasounds pictures of little Bradley, Nicole and Dan´s baby.

The weather is getting cooler there and getting hotter here, weird! It is starting to get pretty hot, but mostly abafado, which means...claustrophobic with humidity? Something like that, It makes sense in Português.

Hey Kyle is getting ready to go out too! Just think Aunt Stacy...your little birdy is leaving the nest. Okay, just kidding! I hope you aren´t tearing up. But I am way excited for you Kyle, you will love it!

I am sure Ashley liked the letter but as far as the comments she received...they are probably terrible, ha. I have been really bad with letters lately. But I am mailing some out!

Well this week has been interesting. Thank you for all of your prayers and thoughts. I really do appreciate them and I am trying to be the missionary that you, and the Lord, expects of me. 

Love, 

Elder Dawson 

No comments:

Post a Comment