Monday, November 7, 2011

November 7, 2011

Bom Dia Family!

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! That is way exciting! You 2 have always been a great example for me. But i thought that the 31st anniversary was sending your 4th son a present or something...hmmm. August 30th....I have missed some bdays then, Sorry! But i know that Dad and Danielson have a bday coming up! 



The house sounds like it will be practically new! I´m just a little relieved i am not there to box everything up :). I´m excited to see how it turns out! It sounds like it will be real neat. Especially that play room under the stairs. I think it should be the Harry Potter room...it is technicaly the same situation! Or you could put some little lights on the wall in different colors and make it like a fantasy jungle. Just paint me in somewhere riding a hypogryph...with a name tag. I am thinking like Avatar, but for kids. 

Bentz and Parker sounds like they are doing great! Soaking up the sun as well probably :) I know i am getting alot! That sure would be cool to have President Hall serve with Torrin, Bentz, or Parker. Oh and Tell the Halls to get the sack lunches in the MTC on Pday...ha. And look behind the dressers for hidden presents from past missionaries.

That is awesome that Torrin went through the temple and is getting so close to leaving! I am so excited for him. You are awesome my friend, keep up the good work! And your letter is in the mail...fruit bat. You will get homesick for the temple on the mission, i really do miss going all the time.

:) Speaking of Ashley...I am taking all of the pictures with her in them and hiding them! Or sending them back home! I have had 3 companions, all of which like to call me brother in law. And now Tiago is calling me the same! Stop growing up! Just go back to being stinky pinky! Kidding, but seriously, they all call me brother in law.

I have not had the opportunity still to try armadillo, it is currently against the law to hunt them because they don´t have alot right now. But i am looking forward to it one day! Oh and Bishop didn´t have me help with the lesson, he had me give the lesson. Unfortunately our ward is faulting alot of Priesthood power.  So the people here are really relaxed and we can enter alot of houses, but from there we weed out the selection, for the people with the most potential. But no, we did not see any trick or treaters or anyone dressed up for day of the witch.
So Tiago still has a baptismal date for the 19th but we are waiting to see what will happen. But we helped him build his house again saturday. i laid bricks and concrete. It was fun! He says Hi for all of you. 

Elder Ewer:
hello my name is elder Ewer. i was in the Mtc with this little red haired Elder. he is very good. if you could send me a gift for Christmas that would be great. same address as his but just put Elder Ewer on the box.

Elder Ewer thinks he is funny if you couldn´t tell. ha. He was in the mtc with me.
So Elder Suzarte is always joking, it is really good, sometimes. I always thought that i would be the sloppy missionary, but i like the house clean! But Elder Suzarte is frankly, really messy. Ha, i like the guy and things are going great. Oh but remember how he wanted gel? He does his hair 2 or 3 times a day, don´t encourage it please. 

I got to see alittle of the Hunter´s new house! Thanks for the pics! It looks great! It is so awesome that Zander and the girls have about the same age so they can be friends later on. 
I bet Lucy is really confused with all of this! She probalby thinks that you are moving to mexico for good.

So i did think of some things you could send. My journal is about to end and i don´t want to buy a notebook. If you could sent another that would be great. I want have to many if it is the same size, just 4 on the mission i think. Ink for my zebra pens, i have the normal and the 402 black pen. And talvez some pomade...yeah i know. But it is good here! Maybe a cool tie! But remember that silk dies in the humidity here. It will be all good, mine are still fine, but that is what they say.

July-We found July clapping hands (knocking doors) this week, she went to church yesterday and made alot of friends. Don´t have much time! 

Love you all! Looking forward to a new week!

Elder Bradley J. Dawson

No comments:

Post a Comment