Dear Family,
So this letter will be incredibly short with no pictures, I know it will be frustrating. With transfers in our zone we are pretty busy today, we had our zone activity today as well.
To be short, I am going to stay here in the Branch Tunél Verde with Elder Singelo for one more transfer!
There have been alot of changes in our zone and we are excited to see what happens.
So Gustavo and Diovani were not able to be baptized this last week. It was a big shocker for us too. Their parents changed their minds...the night of. haha. So here we are at the chapel all day setting up the pool, filling it up with water, and heating up the water when we call President Jose and questioned where they are. That is when we found out. ah! Turned off the camp stove that we use to heat up big pans of water and we let the water drain out, the next day, saturday, we cleaned up the pool and the chapel floor.
It is sad to see President and Sister Swenson leave, but i am very excited to work with President and Sister Castro.
Mexico sounds great! Tell Diego and Maria hi for me.
Does everyone have a Book of Mormon to give out in the family? I would just like to talk a little bit about it.
It has been criticized, it has been torn apart, it has been burned by a number of people, a few that I have come to know. But not one person, not one, that reads it with an open heart, that is willing to give God a chance, can deny that it is true. I have never read a book that plainly testifies of Christ with so much verocity as it. I really don´t have more time to talk, but it sufficeth me to say that it should make a part of everyone´s day. Never go to bed without reading at least a little. This book does miracles, whatever the problem.
Love you all,
Elder Dawson
No comments:
Post a Comment